Territory Sales Manager I
Company: Motion & Flow Control Products, Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Whether you are a warehouse beginner or an expert there is a
place for you at MFCP! Join a rapidly growing & family-oriented
company with plenty of room to grow your career. We provide
training and pay progression plans, generous educational
reimbursement, plenty of paid time-off and competitive retirement
and medical benefits. Earn extra bonuses in your first year with
MFCP! Become part of our dedicated team and take advantage of all
that Motion and Flow Controls Products has to offer:
- Working schedules -- steady, reliable, and flexible work
- Competitive wages -- a consistent paycheck, quarterly bonus,
and pay progression plans
- Growth opportunities -- on-the-job training and career
- Benefits -- healthcare, paid time-off, and competitive
- Incentive Programs -- new hire retention bonus and employee
- A safe working environment -- adhering to all current OSHA
safety requirements Position Summary: Territory Sales Manager's key
responsibilities include building and maintaining a customer base
through direct sales initiatives and developing and maintaining
positive relationships. Primary Duties:
- Develop and maintain customer and vendor relationships.
- Sell products to current and new accounts and develop and
coordinate target accounts.
- Apply creativity to solve problems.
- Coordinate efforts with all appropriate departments and
personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strive to consistently maximize profitability by utilizing
programs, promotions and product support materials.
- Maintain and develop professional/technical knowledge through
relevant professional associations while serving as a technical
resource for others in the organization.
- Communicate regularly with management on sales goals, market
trends, challenges and opportunities Review all accounts, attend
training, and work with factory representatives regularly.
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service and ethical
behavior are followed.
- Address and resolve all customer requests with a positive
- Act as a technical resource for customers and others in the
- Implement and follow up on sales directive from
- Maintain accurate and legible customer and catalog files when
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company rules, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to strict Safety Guidelines. Other Duties: Please note
this job description for Territory Sales Manager is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and/or minimum (2) years sales experience,
preferably in the industry.
- Excellent written & oral communication and strong relationship
building skills required.
- Detail oriented with solid organizational skills and the
ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work
- Must be able to perform basic math functions, as well as
understand and apply more complex calculations such as gross
profit/gross margin and averages.
- Solid computer skills including use of MS Office (Word, Excel &
Outlook), with a willingness to learn new software programs.
Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 a plus.
- Must be a good listener with above average reasoning ability
and make minimal mistakes. Must be a good learner whom can
assimilate product knowledge and skills as they are presented.
- Experience with industrial distribution preferred. Familiarity
with industrial and hydraulic hose and fittings, especially Parker
Hannifin a plus.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people and
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- This position performs outside sales duties, employee must work
in office as necessary for meetings and to complete administrative
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record, in
accordance with company guidelines. Physical Demands and Work
Environment: Ability to sit, stand, walk and drive. Job requires
frequent lifting up to 70 pounds, stooping, reaching above shoulder
level, pushing and pulling. Work environment includes a wide
variety of situations including: office, manufacturing, machine
shops, agricultural operations, and any other specific business
operations of current or potential customers. This position
requires 30% travel overnight by automobile and/or airplane. The
physical demands and work environment reflected are representative
of those encountered by employees when performing the essential job
functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to accommodate
individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions of
the job. $65,000 - $70,000/yearly salary Along with a competitive
salary, MFCP offers attractive benefits, including: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401(k) Investment Plan, Life Insurance and Paid
time off. Candidates are subject to pre-employment criminal
background, drug screen and DMV record review, along with possible
reference checks. "We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion,
national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran
status, military status, disability, genetic information, or any
other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law."
This Employer Participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Motion & Flow Control Products, Inc., Escondido , Territory Sales Manager I, Sales , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!