Company: Hyatt Residence Club
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.JOB
Contribute to the success of the organization and sales
distribution site by effectively using sales techniques and
processes to convert prospective owners into purchasers as well as
reload Owners. Develop relationships with prospective owners by
soliciting and following up on referrals and leads. Cater the sales
experience to the individual needs and preferences of each
potential owner, and follow through with the sales contract process
to ensure that all required paperwork and legally required
documents are completed accurately and in a timely manner
efficiently. Maintain the customer relationship after the sale is
complete to ensure continued owner satisfaction with the
organization and to develop future business opportunities (i.e.,
reloads, referrals, additional sales). Hourly $15.00 plus
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency in English
- Incumbent is required to maintain an active and in-good
standing professional Real Estate License where mandated by
- One-year related experienceSuccessful Candidates Will Be
- Obtain CA Real Estate License
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as required by
business needsJOB SPECIFIC TASKS
Building and Maintaining Customer Base
- Answer owner questions regarding use of properties and location
amenities; make recommendations given the background information
obtained on the owner through discovery.
- Follow up on referrals/leads from owners.
- Fulfill requests from owners or prospects regarding pricing,
property maps, property descriptions, room locations, and
- Contact owners to monitor satisfaction, make aware of upcoming
promotions, and develop business opportunities (e.g., reloads,
- Develop and maintain records on customer contacts and use that
information to support effective follow-up opportunities.
- Monitor contract processing to minimize rescission decisions,
provide comprehensive owner assurance and ensure timeliness of
closings.Giving Sales Presentations
- Follow and adhere to the Consultative Sales Process when
presenting to owners and guests.
- Establish trust with the prospective owner and Owners
throughout the entire sales process to build on-going rapport.
- Discover the needs of prospective owners and Owners through a
series of strategically layered questions/discussion and utilize
the information to customize the sales presentation.
- Provide prospective owners and Owners a Sales Gallery, Property
and Model tour specific to their sales distribution site.
- Explain the features, advantages and benefits of the product
and advocate the appropriate amount of points to accommodate the
prospective owners and Owners current and future vacation
- Complete and close the sales contract process by ensuring all
required/legal paperwork and documents are signed and
- Practice and continue to develop and improve sales script and
- Ensure clear understanding of finance options and present as an
approach to ownership.
- Prepare for daily appointments (e.g., review tour sheet, owner
history, presentation details, etc).
- Follow up face-to-face guest interaction with email, phone, or
mail correspondence and facilitates use of Vacation Ownership
- Answer Owner and customer questions regarding product
information, servicing issues, construction work, financing,
maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Use, demonstrate, and/or coordinate virtual tour (eTour)
software for guests.Conducting and Managing Business Transactions
- Assure complete and accurate processing of documents pertaining
- Review details of contracts with prospective owners and Owners
once they decide on purchase.
- Thoroughly review loan applications and financial documents
with the customer and ensure completed properly.
- Work with Sales Management to minimize cancellations, provide
comprehensive owner assurance and ensure timeliness of
- Analyze problems and formulate a strategy and plan to overcome
challenges of getting work done quickly with a high degree of
- Complete purchase summary worksheet at end of each sale.
- Reach out to and influence Legacy Owners and Every Other Year
(EOY) Owners to enroll, upgrade and maximize all reload
opportunities.Providing Service to Others
- Respond to and monitor the resolution of customer and Owner
inquiries in a timely manner with accurate information.
- Leverage resources for providing service to guests and Owners
(e.g., Vacation Ownership Advisors) in an effective manner.Other
- Manage time effectively to punctually attend daily team
meetings, training sessions, and guest/owner appointments.
- Demonstrate total understanding of the culture and processes of
- Improve sales presentation approach through self-critique,
practice, and lessons from the feedback provided by others (e.g.,
Sales Manager Coaches, Guests, Owners).
- Participate in formal training sessions offered by management
- Attend daily huddles and regularly scheduled team/manager
- Assist in the development and mentoring of other
Sales/Membership Executives as requested.
- Maintain an awareness of current events (e.g., news, sports,
pop-culture) and information on site locations to enable and
promote customer relationship building.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and abide by state and federal regulation around all
sales and/or marketing activity (i.e. Do Not Call Lists, State
registrations, Exemptions, etc). Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an
equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce
and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Keywords: Hyatt Residence Club, Escondido , Sales Associate, Sales , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...