Company: Mossy Nissan Escondido
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionMossy Nissan Escondido is LOOKING FOR THE BEST…We
have new product arriving and are now ready to expand our team! If
you are talented in SALES and CLOSING…we want to meet you!What we
offer :-Aggressive progressive commission PAYPLAN that rewards
results…Come check this out!-The best and cleanest pre-owned
INVENTORY in San Diego-NISSANS…an incredible line of vehicles
people WANT, a manufacturer they TRUST, with a financing arm
that…has money!-An OPEN FLOOR with access to sell NEW, USED and
CERTIFIED vehicles-A POSITIVE and CREATIVE work environment-A
highly talented MANAGEMENT TEAM, focused on helping you set, reach
and EXCEED your goals-COMPREHENSIVE Benefits Package (details
below) What we are looking for:-TALENTED PROFESSIONALS with a track
record in automotive sales or related fields-POSITIVE outlook with
a desire to be around other positive individuals-Ability to CLOSE
and deliver great CUSTOMER SERVICE-DESIRE to serve people, make
money, and be a part of a Winning Team!-Bilingual is a plusIf you
are GOOD; know how to SELL; and know how to CLOSE, then apply
through this job posting! Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- LAP (Life Assistance Program)
- Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee Purchase Incentives
- Family Owned & Operated
- Long Term Job Security
- Health & Wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on Products & Services
- Direct DepositSales Specific Benefits
- Competitive, commission-based compensation plan
- Guaranteed base pay
- Paid Training
- Bonuses & IncentivesResponsibilities
- Establishing daily, weekly and monthly prospecting and sales
goals, prioritizing and organizing work and productive results, and
utilizing time effectively.
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in
selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in's & the out's of product
offerings, optional packages & latest technology and aftermarket
products and services.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations;
complying with all company, DMV, state and federal
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives,
planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game' & positive attitude with you every day
- Efficiently closing sales to attain optimal gross profit;
properly computing financial aspects of sales transactions.
- Consistently follow up after sales to assure client
satisfaction and opportunity for additional sales and more return
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in's &
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance and work
- Clean driving record/ valid CA drivers license.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving on sales
goalsWe are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing
background screening (incl. criminal background check, review of
motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a
certified testing facility).
Keywords: Mossy Nissan Escondido, Escondido , Sales Consultant, Sales , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!