Experienced Sales Consultant
Company: Mossy Volkswagen Escondido
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLooking for a job that combines competitive pay
with good culture? Have you been considering the automotive
industry but don't know how to break in? Mossy Automotive Group is
one of the largest & best selling automotive retailers in Southern
California. We are seeking qualified and flexible candidates to
apply for our growing sales team. Currently our top Sales
Consultants are grossing over 10K per month! That could be you!
*Minimum one year car sales experience required.*We're looking for
energetic professionals who have successfully delivered on goals
while maintaining the highest customer satisfaction. As a Mossy
Sales Consultant, you will sell New and Pre-Owned vehicles and
products while achieving unit volume quotas, gross profit goals and
client satisfaction objectives.At Mossy Auto Group our employees
are our most valuable asset. Our mission statement is to create an
environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures
openness, creativity, & innovation. Every employee at Mossy is
absolutely critical to its success. As a family owned & operated
business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy
family. We promise to deliver the same award winning service and
value that our community has come to expect from our dealership
through the years.Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- LAP (Life Assistance Program)
- Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee Purchase Incentives
- Family Owned & Operated
- Long Term Job Security
- Health & Wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on Products & Services
- Direct DepositSales Specific Benefits
- Competitive, commission-based compensation plan
- Guaranteed base pay
- Paid Training
- Bonuses & IncentivesResponsibilities
- Establishing daily, weekly and monthly prospecting and sales
goals, prioritizing and organizing work and productive results, and
utilizing time effectively.
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in
selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in's & the out's of product
offerings, optional packages & latest technology and aftermarket
products and services.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations;
complying with all company, DMV, state and federal
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives,
planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game' & positive attitude with you every day
- Efficiently closing sales to attain optimal gross profit;
properly computing financial aspects of sales transactions.
- Consistently follow up after sales to assure client
satisfaction and opportunity for additional sales and more return
- 1 year of car sales experience required
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in's &
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance and work
- Clean driving record/ valid CA drivers license.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving on sales
goalsWe are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing
background screening (incl. criminal background check, review of
motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a
certified testing facility).
Keywords: Mossy Volkswagen Escondido, Escondido , Experienced Sales Consultant, Sales , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!