Posted on: March 11, 2023
Local bakery seeking Material Handler to join their Shipping and
Receiving department.Shift: Sunday - Thursday 2pm - 10:30pm
- Physically loading product onto warehouse equipment, pallets or
totes, putting away for stock or picking product for
- Ensure the exact number and type of products, ordered by the
production department, are inspected and taken to production
- Assist in physical inventories
- Verify and report discrepancies such as non-available
- Inspect all operated equipment daily Required Experience:
- 1-2 years of previous warehouse experience required
- Previous forklift operation experience is preferred, or ability
to complete forklift certification within 30 days of
- Flexibility to work overtime hours is required The base pay
range above represents the low and high end of the base
compensation range we reasonably expect to pay for this position.
Actual base compensation will vary and may be above or below the
range based on various factors including, but not limited to,
geographic location, actual experience, and job performance. This
job posting is not a promise of any specific pay for any specific
employee. The range listed is just one component of the total
compensation package for our employees. Based on the details of
your position, we provide a variety of benefits to our employees,
including medical, dental, and vision plans, pre-tax savings plans,
pre-tax parking and commuter plans, supplemental health and welfare
plans, a retirement savings plan, an employee assistance program,
pet insurance, and paid holidays. Other rewards may include
short-term incentives and paid time off.
Keywords: Staffmark, Escondido , Material Handler, Professions , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...