Posted on: January 17, 2023
InstallerWork Mode: -OnsiteLocation: - -Escondido, CA$2500 Sign
On BonusCompensation: The hourly pay range for this position is
$27.90 to $41.90. The -specific hourly rate offered to acandidate
may be influenced by a variety of factors including the
candidate'sexperience, their education, and the work location.
Available benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k.Why work
for Kohler?- Competitive hourly pay- Iphone- 100% company sponsored
pension AND 401K- Paid holidays- Professional culture -- Excellent
benefits with very low out of pocket costs for insurance- Extra
savings on discounts on everyday items- Discounted golf at world
class golf courses- Many more perksOpportunityKohler Company, the
#1 rated consumer brand in plumbingmanufacturing, is looking for
Installers -for their Walk-in-Bath and Showers teams. - This is a
newly created team where you'll have the opportunity to leadand
work directly with our end customers and bring their shower &
bathspace vision to life!
The Installer is responsible for following direction of
theSupervisor to achieve quality installation of KOHLER brand
products that exceedindustry standards and our clients'
expectations. This team member mustmaintain professional behavior,
both at the job sites and while representingthe KOHLER brand,
during the work day.
- Ensure accurate suitability of proposed work area prior
todemolition or start of work. Identify visible defects that
will/could preventachieving KOHLER's expected installation
- Confirm details of proposed installation with customer priorto
start using confirmation form used by production at job check
verification. Explaininstall process in simple terms to establish
trust and confidence withcustomer.
- Supervise assigned apprentice and monitor their workperformance
Maintain a clean and professional work area, including
outsidecustomers home and the work vehicle, during the
- Upon completed installation, review how to use the
product,including maintenance. Provide KOHLER cleaning products and
explain proper useof them.
- Upon completion and customers' acceptance of work
performedobtain final payment in manner detailed in your
installation package and acquiresignatures on provided completion
- Responsible for timely reporting and updates in Customer
RelationshipManagement (CRM) system as directed by the
- Responsible for providing the consumer the following service&
materials as part of the installation process:Review warranty
informationShow the consumer how to use the productSign off to the
close of the permitCollect final paymentProvide leave behind
materials for all of the above
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the
organization'spolicies and procedures and of relevant regulatory
codes and codes of conductto ensure own work adheres to those
- Follow the organization's HS&E policies, procedures
andmandatory instructions; to identify and mitigate risks, and to
safeguard theenvironment and the wellbeing of oneself and
- Conduct complex analyses, quality tests and inspections
thatrequire a high level of independent judgment.
- Extract relevant data from information provided by others,and
input it into spreadsheets or standard formats.
- Implement improvements in manufacturing methods andprocesses
and provide feedback on the changes.
- Develop and maintain excellent process or technical skillsby
participating in assessment and development planning activities as
well asformal and informal training and coaching.
- Make sense of complex, high quantity, and
sometimescontradictory information to effectively solve
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidancewhen
required on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing
activitiesto efficiently meet business and product installation
- Manages and applies safe systems of work without supervisionand
provides technical guidance when required.
- Works with full competence to employ customer-orientedbehaviors
that help installers connect with their customers in productive
andefficient ways, creating positive, defining moments.
- Works with full competence to employ a systematic processfor
solving technical issues by identifying the problems and risks
involved, thenselecting an appropriate solution.Skills/Requirements
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of bathroom remodeling or installation
experience, with experience inbathroom installation preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to followspecific instructions
is a must. Ability to lift up to 100lbs and stand forlong periods
is required. May be required to reach over shoulder height andhead
height and crawling and crouching positionally. - Ability to
operate company vehicle preferred.Satisfactory MVR will be required
to operate company vehicle.
- Approximately 25% Overnight (This will vary depending on
jobsite locations)Why Work at Kohler Co.?Kohler Co.'s mission is to
contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are
touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes
investment in our associates' development to make that happen. -
So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal
development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across
functions and roles at Kohler. -In addition to the investment in
your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a
competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company
matching, and more! About UsBeyond the competitive benefits and
compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in
creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. - We
invite you to learn more about our culture and company at . It is
Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel
in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, national origin, disability or status as a
protected veteran. - If, as an individual with a disability, you
need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process,
please contact . - Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. -We invite you to learn more about equal
employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal and the .
Keywords: KOHLER, Escondido , Installer, Professions , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!