Posted on: January 15, 2023
Silverado Escondido is looking for a Full-time Maintenance
Position Pay:$18.00 an hour
Why work at Silverado Escondido?
- Silverado is ranked 6th nationwide by Fortune Magazine in their
Best Workplaces in Aging Services list - our 3rd consecutive year
in the top 10!
- Great Place to Work - Certified for five straight
- Experienced leadership team that realizes happy associates lead
to happy residents
- Education assistance programs to help with school
reimbursements and paid training
- Great culture with benefits like bringing kids and pets to
- Work-life balance with flexible scheduling
- And more!
- High school diploma preferred
- One year of experience in hospitals/institutional/Multi-Unit
Residential settings; knowledge of general maintenance
- Must have a valid driver license, good driving record, and
current auto insurance
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for all functions required to keep the physical
Silverado facility in good repair and safe for its residents,
staff, and visitors, under direction of the Director of Plant
We're looking for someone who:
- Loves people.
- Has compassion and patience.
- Is a quick learner.
- Is ethical, honest, dependable, and open-minded.
- Is an effective communicator.
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents,
patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment
protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and
required for all associates.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with
Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as
well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for
the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work
authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the
Department of Homeland Security.
Keywords: Silverado, Escondido , Maintenance Assistant, Professions , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!