Human Resources Benefits Analyst
Company: Borrego Health
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Benefits Analyst is responsible for providing a broad range of
administrative support related to the Human Resources
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Screens and directs incoming calls, faxes, HR help desk tickets
2. Executes department processes as assigned.
3. Provides general administrative support.
4. Processes Employee records and documents in accordance with
5. Ensures compliance with administrative paperwork as
6. Assists employees with form completion and questions.
7. Updates employee files to document personal actions and to
provide information for payroll and other uses.
8. Assembles and distributes New Hire Benefits Packets to new
employees and management.
9. Process terminated employee files as assigned.
10. Interprets, updates and understand HRIS data.
11. Drafts routine correspondence, memos, minutes, policies, and
procedures as directed.
12. Produces monthly reports as assigned.
1. Diploma from an approved High School or GED Equivalent.
2. Intermediate knowledge of Human Resources functions to include
Compensation, Benefits, Training, Leaves of Absence, Unemployment,
Administration, Workers Compensation and Recruitment
3. An associated degree and one year of Human Resources experience,
4. A bachelor's degree in the Human Resources field, OR
5. Three years of Human Resources experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills
2. Effective interpersonal skills
3. Working Knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point,
4. Ability to present in front of groups both large and small.
5. Knowledge of pertinent Federal, State, and local labor laws
6. Able to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals.
7. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with all during the course of work.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
1. Able to lift/move up to 20 pounds, move from place to place,
stand, and sit for long periods of time.
2. Ability to do math, organize and prioritize workload, work
effectively and efficiently under stress.
3. Ability to supervise, multitask, understand, and follow
4. Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, and understand
1. Actively supports, promotes, and works to fulfill the Mission,
Vision, and core values of Borrego Health.
2. Provides excellent internal and external customer service.
3. Demonstrates Borrego Health's Standards of Customer Service
Behavior: Compassion, Attitude, Communication, Appearance, Sense of
Ownership, and Teamwork
4. Participates in on-going customer service trainings.
5. In every action, seeks to promote Borrego Health as a top
6. Analyzes and responds to patient and staff satisfaction
1. Contributes to the success of the organization by participating
in quality improvement activities.
2. Complies with all Borrego Health policies and procedures and
pro-actively participates in the implementation of new
1. Ensures compliance with policies and procedures related to safe
2. Uses all appropriate equipment and/or tools to ensure workplace
3. Immediately reports unsafe working conditions.
1. Maintains privacy and security of all patient, employee, and
volunteer information and access to such information. Such
information is accessed on a need-to-know basis for business
2. Complies with all regulations regarding corporate integrity and
security obligations. Reports unethical, fraudulent, or unlawful
behavior or activity.
3. Upholds strict ethical standards.
Flexibility: Available for all shifts and, when required, able to
work evenings and weekends.
Keywords: Borrego Health, Escondido , Human Resources Benefits Analyst, Professions , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!