Retail Cashier II PETCO PARK
Company: Delaware North
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 22, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentPetco ParkThis position is located at
PETCO Park, the current home of the San Diego Padres. Sportservice
at PETCO Park is the premier provider of concessions, premium
services, catering and retail. This facility holds 46,000
spectators at any given event. For more information, please visit
The OpportunityPosition Summary Under the direction of Retail
Supervisor, sells retail merchandise to guests in accordance with
Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable
Operational Standards.Essential Functions:
- Greets and acknowledges guests.
- Answers guests questions and assists them whenever
- Recommends, selects and helps locate or obtain merchandise for
- Processes sale with appropriate point of sale system, accepts
payment, counts change and bags merchandise.
- Follows all register procedures and handles cash
- Exchanges merchandise for guests and processes returns, with
approval of supervisor.
- Maintains records related to sales.
- Ensures that all merchandise is correctly labeled and
- Routinely stocks merchandise and faces items on shelves.
- Verifies amount of bank at beginning and the end of each
- Maintains a clean and organized store or stand.
- Maintains orderly back-stock and knows where goods are to be
- Sets aside and notifies supervisor of defective, mis-marked,
mislabeled, incorrectly priced, shopworn or damaged
- Watches for and recognizes security risks and thefts and
reports to security and management.
- Completes all related close-out paperwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Non-essential Functions:
- Conducts inventory, as directed by supervisor/manager.
- Assists with loading and unloading of merchandise.Education &
- Previous experience in cash handling required.
- Previous experience with operating point-of-sale systems
- Previous experience in retail or customer service environment
preferred.Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary to the
extraordinary.At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who
you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision,
grow with us.Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired,
privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and
owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global
leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the
sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks,
resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has
annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee
associates. To learn more, visit .All applicants will be subject to
a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a
pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client
requirements.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer. Associated topics: b2c, door to door,
electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential
sales, retail, retailer
Keywords: Delaware North, Escondido , Retail Cashier II PETCO PARK, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!