Human Resources Representative
Company: Suna Solutions
Posted on: March 16, 2023
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT OUR MISSION The Human Resources
Representative maintains and updates master file information in a
variety of human resources systems, records, and files; and
provides assistance to employees and applicants. This position
reports to the Human Resources Director. General Details: This is a
temporary position - approx. 3-5 months. Possible temp to hire.
This is an onsite position, Monday - Friday in San Diego, CA 92027,
including some Saturdays. WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Performs administrative duties, such as compiling and
maintaining records, completing forms, preparing reports, or
- Supports New Employee Orientation (NEO) and onboarding.
- Provides information by responding to requests for information,
answering questions and requests.
- Assists all employees in the utilization of websites for
employee access and information.
- Establishes manual records for new hires, transfers,
terminations, and general employee information changes.
- Maintains security and integrity of information in a variety of
human resources systems, records, and files.
- Ensures compliance of our policies and procedures.
- Assists with HR events and benefits open enrollment as
- Assists applicants in the recruiting tracking system as needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR JOB EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of one (1) year of data and or administrative support
- Experience in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent
specialized training preferred.
- HRIS experience EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS High School
Diploma Required SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of Human Resources best practices and laws
- Able to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Able to operate moderately complex computer software
- Able to handle complex interpersonal situations with a high
level of tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in a
diverse environment, including employees and the public.
- Demonstrate initiative to work alone on a broad variety of
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to
changing needs of Human Resources. Disclaimer This job description
is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an
exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job
responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks,
and duties of the person filling this role might differ from those
outlined in the job description and that various duties may be
added or removed to this job function throughout the course of
employment. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT: Suna Solutions
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training. Applicants, with criminal histories,
are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state,
and federal laws. REQUESTING AN ACCOMODATION Suna Solutions is
committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons
with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable
accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Suna Solutions and
require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your
role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable
accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the
recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued
accommodations once hired. If you would like to be considered for
employment opportunities with Suna Solutions and have accommodation
needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us at 1
(888) 223-4788, send us an email or speak with your recruiter. PAY
TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT Compensation for roles at Suna
Solutions varies depending on a wide array of factors including but
not limited to the specific client, office or remote location,
role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law,
Suna Solutions provides a reasonable pay scale to include the
hourly or salary range that Suna Solutions reasonably expects to
pay for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York
City or Washington CA: $22-25/hour
Keywords: Suna Solutions, Escondido , Human Resources Representative, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...