Cardiology Technologist I
Location: Pauma Valley
Posted on: March 8, 2023
Instructs and prepares patients and performs Cardio-diagnostic
tests in the Inpatient/outpatient setting. Performs various
functions including paperwork, equipment maintenance, and other
related duties. Duties may vary.
- Upholds Kaiser Permanente's Policies and Procedures, Principles
of Responsibilities and applicable state, federal and local
- Prepares and instruct patient and performs diagnostic EKG
procedures in both inpatient and outpatient setting as
- Scans EKG tracing for markedly abnormal rhythms and if present,
bring to cardiologist attention.
- Responds to acute emergency situation such as code blue.
- Performs other diagnostic testing such as holter, event and
- Edit and confirm EKG according to MD interpretation.
- Perform computer and device maintenance or cleaning and
troubleshooting as needed.
- Establish and maintain courteous professional and cooperative
relations with the public, patients, and other personnel.
- Promotes organization core value of customer service to
internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as needed: answering telephone and pages,
maintain equipment, order supplies, taking messages, and retrieving
- Adheres to all department policy and procedures.
- Equipment Utilized: EKG machine. Copy machine.
- Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time
as directed.Basic Qualifications:Experience
- Graduate of Part 1 and Part 2 Basic ECG course or in-house
training program.License, Certification, Registration
- AHA BLS. -Additional Requirements:
- Pass EKG rhythm recognition test.
- Able to walk up to five (5) miles a day while pushing EKG
- Read, write, and communicate verbally well.
- Pass annual competency test in EKG rhythm recognition.Preferred
- Prefer six (6) months of ECG experience.Notes:
- Travel 100 % of the Time.Job Schedule: Job Category: Imaging &
Keywords: Kaiser, Escondido , Cardiology Technologist I, Other , Pauma Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...