Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: One stop systems, Inc
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Provides support to the accounts payable department and performs
accounts payable functions.
* Hourly $21 to $26
* Full Time
* Processes invoices for payment; prints and mails accounts payable
* Issues and tracks purchase orders.
* Performs data entry and spreadsheet management.
* Maintains accounts payable files and records.
* Responds to vendor and employee inquiries regarding invoices,
expenses, and check requests; assist with discrepancy
* Review and reconcile expense reports and credit card processing
* Prints and routes accounts payable reports.
* Assists with the preparation of 1099s.
* Assists with monthly closings, journal entries, and bank
* Assists with related special projects as needed.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
* Three year experience, or equivalent combination of education and
Accounts Payable experience.
* 10-key by touch.
* Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
* Proficient on Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook).
Knowledge of Infor/CSI is a plus, but we'll train.
* Acute attention to detail.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Commitment to excellence and high standards.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
* Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects
and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement
data; Designs work flows and procedures.
* Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops
alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving
situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
* Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for
own actions; Follows through on commitments.
* Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways
to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Dependability--Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments;
Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an
* Initiative--Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development
activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent
actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of
opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
* Occasionally required to stand
* Occasionally required to walk
* Continually required to sit
* Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
* Continually required to talk or hear
* Continually utilize visual acuity to read financial information
and use a keyboard
* Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 25
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
To apply, please contact HR here.
Keywords: One stop systems, Inc, Escondido , Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!