Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company: One Stop Systems
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Job Summary: Provides support to the accounts receivable
department and performs accounts receivable functions. Supervisory
- No Salary Range:
- Hourly $21 to $26
- Full Time Location:
- Escondido, CA Duties/Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily bank deposits, reviews for accuracy.
- Applies payments to outstanding invoices in a timely
- Monitors and maintains accounts receivable aging.
- Assists with accounts receivable process through correspondence
and collection calls as directed.
- Prepares customer invoices; reconciles customer accounts.
- Retrieves credit reports and assists with review of customer
- Maintains accounts receivable files.
- Assists with related special projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Three years related experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- 10-key by touch.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Proficient on Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook).
Knowledge of Infor/CSI is a plus, but we'll train.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. COMPETENCIES:
- Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information;
Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to
complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops
alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving
situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for
own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways
to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability--Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments;
Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an
- Initiative--Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development
activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent
actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of
opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed. PHYSICAL
DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to read financial information
and use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. PI201363851
Keywords: One Stop Systems, Escondido , Accounts Receivable Clerk, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!