Company: Mountain Shadows Support Group
Posted on: January 14, 2023
$5000 Signing Bonus! New Grads Welcome!Mountain Shadows is a
residential community for individuals with intellectual and
physical disabilities. Our nurses work in a casual, non-acute
setting where they monitor the health needs of our residents.
Practice the art of nursing in an environment where you have the
autonomy you love while working with a team of dedicated nurses!
Work Monday - Friday, flexible hours. No weekends, holidays or
twelve hour shifts! Duties include:
- consulting with physicians regarding resident health
- conducting resident health assessments;
- developing nursing care plans as needed;
- conferring with consultants regarding resident needs, including
dietary, physical therapy, psychiatric services, pharmaceutical,
- training and monitoring caregivers on resident health needs
including administering medications and treatments;
- documenting and implementing physician's orders;
- addressing resident health concerns expressed by parents,
family members, social workers or others involved with the
resident.Rediscover the reason why you became a nurse by becoming a
health care hero at Mountain Shadows! Here are some more advantages
of working at Mountain Shadows:
- Benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance
along with voluntary benefits such as accident, cancer, disability
and life insurance through AFLAC.
- 401k Retirement plan with employer match and immediate
- Discount program with hundreds of discounts on travel,
entertainment and retail goods.
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Employee recognition events$40-45/hr.PI200896393
Keywords: Mountain Shadows Support Group, Escondido , Registered Nurse, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!