Company: Stone Brewing Co.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJOIN THE REVOLUTIONStone Brewing is the ninth
largest craft brewery in the United States. We brew badass beers on
both coasts at our breweries in Escondido, CA and Richmond, VA, and
create amazing experiences at our bistro and taproom locations. We
also operate one of the nation's largest craft-centric beverage
distributors, Stone Distributing Company, serving our home region
in Southern California. We've enjoyed an incredible 25 years of
following our passion, and we are in search of people who are also
passionate about pursuing their craft to join Team Stone. THE JOB
The Packaging Technician position operates canning, bottling, and
kegging equipment safely and efficiently with the goal of packaging
our amazing beers of the highest quality. Shifts Include:Monday -
Friday 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM PST Monday - Friday 1:00 PM - 9:30 PM PST
Sunday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 5:30 AM PST THE BASICS
- Handle chemicals according to proper safe handling
- Perform visual inspection of boxes to ensure proper box/tray is
used and the graphics on the box/tray are acceptable. Must ensure
proper coding is on the bottle, cans, boxes/trays, and kegs in
accordance with company standards.
- Must accurately fill out process quality checks to verify.
Report any major defects or quality issues to the shift lead or
- Maintain packaging lines, including starting and stopping
- Perform machine and beer line sanitation and clean in place
- Effectively communicate to warehouse personnel any and all
goods which will need to be returned to inventory if / when not
- Perform package format changeovers on equipment and production
line as required. Use of hand tools to perform changeovers may be
- Load corrugate, labels, bottles/cans/kegs, carriers etc. in
- Watch flow of materials, i.e. cans/bottles/boxes/trays/kegs,
etc. into appropriate machine and clear jams if necessary
- Operate forklift in safe and efficient manner.
- Follow 5S and Lean Manufacturing Principles and maintain cGMP
- Recommend changes to SOPs when corrections are needed
- Assist in training team members as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous bottle, can or keg filling experience is preferred.
Previous forklift experience preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs. THE PERKS
- Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401K, and Bonuses for Eligible
- Personal Beer Benefits and Team Member Discounts
- Benefit programs supporting Financial Wellness, Health &
Wellness and Career Development Stone Brewing is an equal
employment opportunity employer. Stone Brewing seeks to build a
culturally diverse staff where differences are valued and
respected. Women, minorities, individuals with various abilities,
veterans, LGBTQ+ and intersectional individuals are encouraged to
Keywords: Stone Brewing Co., Escondido , Packaging Tech, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!