Company: Mossy Nissan Escondido
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to start your career
in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the different
vehicles on the lot. The Lot Attendant / Carwash Attendant moves
and parks client vehicles in a manner that will ensure smooth and
efficient traffic flow through the facility to increase client
convenience and satisfaction. Additionally, this position may
require washing and vacuuming vehicles for the Service & Sales
Department. At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable
asset. Our mission statement is to create an environment of high
integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, &
innovation. Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its
success. As a family owned & operated business we consider each
employee and extension of the Mossy family. We promise to deliver
the same award winning service and value that our community has
come to expect from our dealership through the years.Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- LAP (Life Assistance Program)
- Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee Purchase Incentives
- Family Owned & Operated
- Health & Wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on Products & Services
- Direct DepositResponsibilities
- Retrieving the clients vehicle as notified by Management
- Inspecting each vehicle to be delivered for lot damage that may
have occurred during or before delivery
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars
as directed by the general manager and in accordance with
dealership display standards.
- Wash & vacuum vehicles for the Service & Sales Department.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Providing excellent customer serviceQualifications
- Ability to follow directions
- Maintaining a valid CA drivers license/clean driving record,
immediately informing management of any change in license
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude with a high-energy personality
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Outstanding communication skillsWe are an equal opportunity
employer & drug-free workplace. Offers of employment contingent
upon successfully passing background screening (incl. criminal
background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of
SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Keywords: Mossy Nissan Escondido, Escondido , Lot Attendant, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!