Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Group Facilitator, you will have the
opportunity provide therapeutic treatment, with an emphasis on
evidence-based drug and alcohol treatment methods. You will do this
through facilitating scheduled groups to patients in Inpatient
Detoxification, Residential Treatment (RTC), Partial Hospital
Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and outpatient
programs under the general supervision of the clinical director and
assistant clinical director. While in this position, you shall
maintain all applicable licenses and certification requirements and
at-all-times during the term of this Agreement, meet all
requirements of the State of California or other regulatory entity
for such licensing, certification or
- Collaborates with Clinical Director and Assistant Clinical
Director and other professional staff to help develop comprehensive
program of therapy, evaluation and treatment.
- Responsible for delivering appropriate topic to scheduled
- Responsible for complete all group notes immediately after
leading each group.
- Document all services provided in clients medical record.
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about departmental
- Knowledge of company-----TMs policy and procedures, DSS, DHCS
and Joint Commission standards and regulations. Adhere to all
regulations and maintain accurate and timely client charting in
compliance and according to the clinical guidelines.
- Periodically participates in staff meeting, providing training
with regard to therapeutic services and, mental health topics.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Clinical Director
including but not limited to meeting with clients individually for
support.This is a full-time position that will work--
- Group facilitator is preferred to be credentialled with CCAPP
as a CADC II or CADC III, or equivalent certification.
- Must maintain certification and be in good standing.
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, physical
examination/medical history check, and TB test.
- Must have valid CA. driver-----TMs license and liability
insurance if driving personal vehicle on our property.Additional
InformationWe are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain
a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
testing.-- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or
national origin.For more information about our company benefits,
please visit us at
Clinical Services Director, Location: Escondido, CA - 92033
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Escondido , Group Facilitator, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!