Company: Hawthorne Machinery
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Under the general supervision of the Rental Supervisor, assists in
the managing of short term rental equipment, rents equipment in the
Hawthorne Rent It Service rental fleet, and compiles information
for reporting purposes. - This position will be located in
- Quotes customer daily, weekly and monthly rental rates and
rents out the equipment.
- Explains terms and conditions of the rental to the
- Prepares rental agreement, insurance form, invoicing and all
required documents to consummate the transaction.
- Arranges the delivery and/or pickup of equipment with the shop
or contract haulers.
- Keeps track of all equipment out on rent and in the rental
fleet. Logs daily activity. When equipment is not returned by
specified date, customer is contacted and billed for additional
- Responsible for collection when customer is a "cash"
- Return equipment, issue credit or additional billing.
- Upon return of equipment, checks for damage and coordinates
with service for fueling, repairs, etc.
- With the approval by the Rental Supervisor, advise and bill the
customer for the cost of repair for machine abuse.
- Gathers and compiles rental activity information and prepares
and distributes equipment utilization report month.
- Recommends models of equipment to be added or removed from the
- Serves customers in a courteous and diplomatic manner.
- Maintains a good working relationship with customers and other
- Maintains good communications with all contacts.
- Every message receives prompt attention and courtesy and
sufficient information is provided to all callers.
- Equipment record keeping both manual and computer generated are
accurate and done in a timely manner.
- Keeps respective managers informed on all matters of managerial
- Knowledge of Hawthorne Rent It Service equipment.
- Understands and complies with HRIS credit policies.
- Submit lost rental reports on a timely basis.
- Administrator of Home Depot and other major account
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Must have some experience relating to product application and
2. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
3. PC skills required and should be familiar with AS400.
4. Must have a valid Hawaii Drivers License.
Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral
examination before being considered for employment in this
1. Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
2. Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
3. Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
4. Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
5. Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or
6. Standing: Remains in standing position If required to perform
various functions of the job.
7. Vision: Read paperwork, employment files and records on the
8. Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
9. Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent
- Temp/Weather: Works in a service shop environment.
Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position
will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat Participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Hawthorne Machinery, Escondido , Rental Coordinator, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!