Company: Premier Members Credit Union
Posted on: May 6, 2022
* Education: High school diploma or general education degree
* Experience: At least 3 years of related experience and/or
training preferred; or equivalent combination of experience and
education. Prior experience using a Warehouse Management System or
Inventory Management System is highly desired. Must have proven
experience using spreadsheets and paying strong attention to
detail. Knowledge of brewery functions and how they relate to each
other preferred. Must have excellent working knowledge of
computerized inventory procedures to include experience in material
services, inventory control or production control.
* Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and
Outlook. Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
* Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in
English, both verbally and written.
Stone Brewing Benefits & Perks
* Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401K, and Bonuses for Eligible
* Up to 75% off beer, merchandise, and bistro discounts
* Free daily and monthly beer allowance
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Computer and Business Skills development training
* Paid Time Off - including Vacation accrual, Sick Leave, and 11
* Cicerone Beer Server Certification
* Benefit programs supporting Financial Wellness, Health & Wellness
and Career Development
Stone Brewing is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status,
various ability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or
gender identity or expression of an otherwise qualified individual,
or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. Stone
Brewing hires and promotes individuals based on their
qualifications for the job to be filled.
Stone Brewing seeks to build a culturally diverse staff where
differences are valued and respected. Women, minorities,
individuals with various abilities, veterans, LGBTQ+ and
intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
Stone Brewing is the ninth largest craft brewery in the United
States. We brew badass beers on both coasts at our breweries in
Escondido, CA and Richmond, VA, and create amazing experiences at
our bistro and taproom locations. We also operate one of the
nation's largest craft-centric beverage distributors, Stone
Distributing Company, serving our home region in Southern
California. We've enjoyed an incredible 25 years of following our
passion, and we are in search of people who are also passionate
about pursuing their craft to join Team Stone.
The Inventory Coordinator receives, guides storage, and ensures
beer and other materials are handled, counted and recorded
accurately and safely into the inventory management system and
material handling equipment.
We are currently looking for individuals who are willing to work
one of these shifts:
* Monday - Friday 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM
* Monday - Friday 1:00 PM - 9:30 PM
* Sunday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 5:30 AM
* Perform safe operation of material handling equipment for the
purpose of receiving, sorting, counting, tagging, picking,
locating, relocating, and delivering materials with accuracy,
including warehouse supplies and materials.
* Match Bill of Ladings (BOLs) and fill out master receiving and
* Assist in the reconciliation of inventory, load discrepancies and
* Perform proper inspection, tagging, and identification of all
incoming material during receipt.
* Maintain and update accurate records of assigned inventory,
handle related paperwork and follow departmental procedures,
managing, performing and reconciling cycle counts.
* Standard inventory management procedures and develop necessary
reports to facilitate accurate inventory counts including records
of all audits, counts and adjustments.
* Conduct searches to locate products within the system and adjust
records when there are discrepancies. Take steps to correct and
prevent discrepancies and make recommendations for process
* Maintain security over inventory and in conjunction with
management, monitors loss prevention program.
* Arrange warehouse in an organized fashion efficient for finding,
receiving and counting, including rearranging and inventory of bulk
ingredients and other materials.
* Keep warehouse areas clean, contributing to a safe and orderly
Keywords: Premier Members Credit Union, Escondido , Inventory Coordinator, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!