Care Coordinator - WRAP Connections, $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: Fred Finch Youth & Family Services
Posted on: May 5, 2022
$3,000 Sign On Bonus!Are you looking to make a difference in the
lives of children, youth and families and the communities where
they live? If so, take advantage of this rare opportunity to join a
program from its beginning.
The Fred Finch Wrap Connections program is seeking master level
clinicians, both licensed and registered, as well as support staff
(Bachelor's level and lived experience) to join our team to provide
wraparound services to children and youth ages 5-18 years. Our
program is family centered, culturally and linguistically
responsive and community based. We work with families to generate
effective tools and strategies to help create stability and
progress in the home, school, and community
Clinical Coordinator is responsible for providing clinical
assessment (i.e., diagnosis, behavioral health assessments, client
plan and progress notes) through a trauma-informed lens,
therapeutic based services and/or case management to a diverse
population of at-risk youth, young adults, and families who may be
experiencing barriers to receiving office-based mental health
services. Clinical services are individualized which may occur in
the community, school, office, or residential setting.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, $3,000 sign on
bonus, extensive training, supervision towards licensure, hybrid
work position with flexibility, 9 paid holidays and 21days accrued
time off. Must be registered/licensed with the BBS.
- M.A. Degree in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited
college or university.
- Registered associate (AMFT or ACSW, or APCC with relevant
experience with target population) with the Board of Behavioral
Sciences. Some programs may consider candidates who are able to
obtain registered status within first s i x ( 6) months after hire.
(If working in a program licensed by Community Care Licensing must
meet minimum training and experience requirements - for more
information please see
- Certified to conduct a CANS/ANSA assessment within 90 days of
employment if CANS/ANSA utilized by program.
- Supervised experience in providing counseling and/or
- Demonstrated knowledge in the areas of diagnostic assessment,
individual/family/group behavioral treatment methods for target
population of program.
- Experience with or knowledge of designing, supervising,
monitoring, changing, and discontinuing individualized behavioral
interventions for staff delivering behavioral services (e.g.,
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk assessment, including danger to
self or others, and effective community-based interventions for
those with high risk.
- Demonstrated cultural responsiveness in working with diverse
families and communities.
- Must be able to respond quickly to emergencies, and to learn
and implement Pro- ACT (or other agency approved crisis
- Clean driving record: current CA Driver's License or ability to
obtain within 10 days after hired.
- Must have access to dependable transportation; personal car
insurance meeting minimum liability coverage required if position
requires driving for work or transporting participants.
- Basic computer and keyboarding competence with the ability to
use Microsoft Office Suite and/or competency with electronic
clinical documentation systems.
- License (LCSW or MFT or LPCC) preferred.
- One (1) year post-graduate school experience with program
target population (Example: intellectually disabled, homeless,
teens or young adults, seriously emotionally disturbed).
- One ( 1 ) year experience with program modality (example:
school-based, residential, mobile/community-based, wraparound,
- Demonstrated ability to assess, triage and organize work.
- Applies a strength-based, culturally responsive,
trauma-informed, and flexible approach to supervision, participant
and community service, in order to support participant recovery,
health, and wellness.
- Familiarity, training, certification, or experience with
recovery-model orientation, public mental health and child welfare
systems, and/or relevant evidence-based practices (e.g., CBT, DBT,
EMDR, trauma-informed interventions).
- Exhibits strong behavioral, crisis management and
family/individual/group therapy skills.
- Fluency in prevailing language(s) of the community.
Keywords: Fred Finch Youth & Family Services, Escondido , Care Coordinator - WRAP Connections, $3,000 Sign On Bonus!, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!