Company: Stone Brewing Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school; 3-6 years related experience and/or training: or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess
basic welding, electrical, and plumbing skills: experience with
pump motor repair: valves; heat exchange systems: packaging
equipment such as fillers, case packers, and conveyors; boiler
maintenance: and refrigeration knowledge. Prefer to have someone
with experience in a production environment in the areas of fluid
transfer, food production, or bottling. Must also have a valid CA
Class ': C': driver's license and auto insurance in good
Stone Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to
workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical, and background check
We are looking for a passionate Maintenance Technician!
The working hours for this position are from 9:00 PM to 5:30
The Maintenance Technician will provide maintenance services and
repair function to facility and equipment to ensure safety and
production schedules are met.
Duties will include:
- Observe equipment in operation to prevent/diagnose potential
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove, repair and
replace defective parts.
- Identify, suggest, propose, and discuss solutions to equipment
and facility issues with management.
- Develop and maintain maintenance logs on all equipment.
- Requisition and order stock parts services for proper and
- Work with Contractors for repair, maintenance and installation
- Maintain and service electrical, mechanical, heating and
- Maintain and service plumbing, gas, air, drain and wastewater
- Produce preventive maintenance schedules, tool inventories,
repair logs, lubrication logs, etc.
- Interpret electrical drawings
- Troubleshoot PLC's, Controls, Motors, Medium Voltage
- Perform electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic system
repairs to facility and process equipment, including HVAC and
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and minimal supervision to
support production priorities.
Keywords: Stone Brewing Company, Escondido , Maintenance Technician, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!