2nd Shift Laboratory Assistant, Carlsbad, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Title: Lab AssistantLocation: Carlsbad, CaliforniaShift: 2nd
Shift, M-FPay Rate: $17-18/hrContract to hire opportunityJoin our
family-run Contract Manufacturing Organization (CRO) focused on
investing in our employees!-- Seeking experienced Formulation Lab
Technicians to support our manufacturing operations.-- This is a
great opportunity to grow your skills and have fun at the same
time!Those with internship/industry experience--or--technical
college certifications/degrees are encouraged to apply!Duties and
- This role requires following lab procedures:
- batch records
- work instructions
- additional support in the warehouse
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams comprised of
manufacturing, tech transfer, senior management, quality assurance
- Must be able to clearly document steps completed in batch
records and other documents.
- Ability to work within an ISO 13485 and cGMP production
environment and maintain compliance with our quality system.
- Detailed work ethic, accountable and disciplined in
- Willingness to take ownership and complete tasks on time.
- Ability and willingness to perform standing and sitting work in
the production lab for extended periods of time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people in other
- Organized, responsible and dependable.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles and 5S
standards, a plus.Education Requirements:
- 2-year associate or 4-year degree in a science discipline, is
- 1-2 years lab experience in bio tech/academic lab
- Internship or university lab work accepted
- Experience in measuring, pipetting, documenting and packaging
materials.Why Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection
to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire
talented people just like you. Every day, we match science
professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Escondido , 2nd Shift Laboratory Assistant, Carlsbad, CA, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!