Field Operations Coordinator
Company: Baker Electric Home Energy
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Baker Electric Home Energy is a leading solar energy installer
in Southern California backed by over 75 years of electrical
contracting experience. We've helped over 5,000 homes in Southern
California achieve the unlimited power lifestyle.We are in search
of a Field Operations Coordinator who has a high attention to
detail, strong communication skills, and enjoys scheduling! This
role plays an important part in Baker Electric Solar's overall
customer service. They will support the Field Operations Manager in
scheduling services, coordinating data, and supporting
projects.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support projects by providing administrative and clerical
support, completing special projects, and working with the entire
- Generate computerized project schedules based on information
from Project Coordinators and Project Managers.
- Contact customers to verify project schedules and start
- Coordinate schedules of pre-work specialists.
- Confirm and finalize schedules of pre-work subcontractors.
- Communication with Foreman and Lead installers for schedule
verifications and crew needs.
- Assign crews and complete daily schedules for
- Coordinate Field needs with Operations Manager, Foreman and
- Coordination of Field New Hires, Union Call Outs, Equipment
Requests, Rate Changes
- Liaison between Union Hall and Baker Operations; Union Dues,
Change in status, Drug Testing
- Troubleshoot and coordinate all technology questions, repairs
and replacements with Baker IT dept.
- Be current and knowledgeable of projects and Project Manager
Files to assist other departments as needed.EDUCATION, SKILL,
EXPERIENCE OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Some
- Minimum 2+ years of administrative experience with a small to
medium sized contractor.\
- Organizational skills a MUST!
- Must have excellent computer skills in MS Suite (Excel, Word,
Outlook, Adobe, Sales Force, Task Ray)
- Previous construction experience highly desirable
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a big plusWORK ENVIRONMENT:Standard
office environment. Individual will frequently be required to
stand, walk, sit, talk, and hear. Occasionally may have to lift
boxes full of materials for purposes of setup of programs,
typically 20 pounds or less. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:Baker Electric, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all
individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status,
physical or mental disability or status as a Special Disabled
Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran, political
affiliation or belief. Baker Electric, Inc. is committed to
building and maintaining an inclusive environment.
Keywords: Baker Electric Home Energy, Escondido , Field Operations Coordinator, Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!