Direct Support Professional - Part time 1st shift 16 hours(every other weekend)
Posted on: May 22, 2020
Merakey is currently seeking Direct Care Professionals Part time
- 16 hours to join our Merakey division in Escondido,CA
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education
provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals
and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions
and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their
families, public and private healthcare funders and community
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With
our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone
within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000
employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000
adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia,
New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, California and
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader
providing education and human services to individuals with special
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing
- Flexible scheduling
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Interact with individuals in a home-like setting along with the
guidelines of an approved treatment plan.
- Provide assistance and training to individuals in the areas of
personal care, communication, and social skill
- Assists, teaches, and monitors daily living activities
including (but not limited to) personal hygiene, bathing, shaving,
grooming, medications, laundry and room care.APPLY TODAY
Please apply on line at: www.merakey.org/careers
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to
email your resume directly to our recruiter at
Requisition Number: 49949
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a verifiable High School Diploma/G.E.D. minimum
- Must have at least 6 months of paid verifiable experience
working with Adult I/DD individuals in a group home, mental health
or residential setting.
- Dual diagnose experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Required to complete an RBT (Registered Behavior Technician)
certification within 1 year of hired date.
- Required to complete a DSP (Direct Support Professional) 1
certification, within 1 year of hired date and DSP 2 certification
within 2 years of hired date.
- Pay rate is $15 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Merakey, Escondido , Direct Support Professional - Part time 1st shift 16 hours(every other weekend), Other , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!