IT Technical Manager - Escondido & Poway
Company: Arch Health Partners Inc
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Palomar Health Medical Group is looking for talented,
compassionate, and qualified individuals to join us in our mission
to provide quality medical care and promote health and wellness in
the communities we serve!We are a multi-specialty, not-for-profit
medical group, formed in 2019 by the affiliation of two of North
San Diego County's largest multi-specialty groups, Graybill Medical
Group and Arch Health Medical Group. Through a combined 170
physicians and advanced practitioners and 22 locations in North San
Diego and South Riverside Counties, we are able to provide
comprehensive medical care to meet every family members needs,
including Urgent, Primary, and Specialty Care. We are affiliated
with the Palomar Healthcare District.We currently have a great
opportunity for an IT Technical Manager! Manages employees of the
information technology department in accordance with organizational
policies and goals. Ensures proper functioning of the
organization's information systems (servers, pcs, telephones, and
network devices.) and makes upgrades, as necessary. Helps business
operations groups utilize information systems to improve their
efficiency. Keeps computer equipment, hardware, and software
updated to meet organizational needs. Oversees the day-to-day
operations of the technical group. Serves on committees relating to
the technical feasibility, prioritization, and financial impact of
major systems development. Assist in the development,
implementation, integration, and support of clinical and related
applications on all platforms within the organizations information
system.The following are essential job duties:
- Assists with developing and implementing policies and
procedures, to ensure the timely and consistent delivery of
application assistance to the customer.
- Assists with developing and implementing Disaster
- Oversees the IT Technical Helpdesk operations and ensures
completion of tasks relative to timeline.
- Performs employee reviews and propose merit increases ensuring
consistency amongst subordinate employees.
- Assists the Director of Information Technology with the
development of annual budgets and schedules to meet the
organization's application and hardware needs.
- Assists in the design and support of server system including
Microsoft Hyper-V Clusters and Dell EqualLogic SANS.
- Assists in the support and maintenance of the NEC SV8500 phone
system and remote UG50 phone systems.
- Assists with the setup, configuration, administration, and
maintenance of the Microsoft SQL databases.
- Performs and documents software installation and configuration
as well as database monitoring and management.
- Creates, distributes, and customizes reports from various
systems and applications.
- Tracks server and database space utilization to ensure proper
space is available at all times.
- Assists with performing database tuning, backup, and
- Ensures completion of tasks relative to timeline. Projects will
include customer projects as well as internal projects.
- System administration (website development, including backup,
security management, user account management, e-mail systems,
office systems and applications support).
- Plans, implements, and supports the server and computing
- Assists with effective provisioning,
installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems
hardware and software and related infrastructure
- Performs regular security monitoring to identify any possible
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and
availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key
processes, reviewing system and application logs, and monitoring
- Applies OS patches and application upgrades on a regular basis
and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Maintains data center environmental and monitoring
- Performs ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and
resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk
partitions as required.Qualifications:
- Associates Degree or High School Diploma with IT related work
- 5 years IT Management experience required
- Experience with managing skilled IT technical staff on a daily
- Enterprise class phone systems including VOIP, digital, and
- Experience with virtual technologies such as Microsoft
- Experience with some type of Enterprise SAN such as EqualLogic,
- Experience with customer service Help Desk protocols,
practices, and policies
- Experience with handling customer complaints and providing a
positive outcome for the department and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; familiarity
work with standard office software programs (i.e., Microsoft Word,
Excel, Access, etc.)Palomar Health Medical Group offers a
comprehensive benefits program that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company -paid Basic Term Life and Long-term Disability
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Assistance
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Pet insurance
- Gym discounts
- Plus, much more!Palomar Health Medical Group maintains a
drug-free workplace and smoke free working environment. Employees
are required to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Smoking is permitted in designated areas outside of Palomar
offices. Palomar Health Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and values diversity in the workplace.
Keywords: Arch Health Partners Inc, Escondido , IT Technical Manager - Escondido & Poway, IT / Software / Systems , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!