MDP Management Trainee
Company: Hyatt Vacation Ownership
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Salary $54,500 $2000 Sign on Bonus Relocation Assistance Available
This is a non-exempt position and will be paid on an hourly basis
with overtime paid in accordance with state and federal law. Our
Company Find your place - and have fun along the way.As you prepare
to set out in your professional life, connect with a growing
company that puts people first and knows how to have fun. And fun
just happens to be our business at Hyatt Vacation Ownership. We
offer a range of purposeful internships and Management Development
Programs (MDPs) for college students. Develop important skills,
gain valuable experience, and get your foot in the door with a
unique brand in a robust industry that offers lots of opportunity.
We're growing quickly, making this the perfect place to start your
career. And as we evolve, we need talented team members who evolve
along with us. Oh, and you'll have a blast, too. Program Overview
The Management Development Program offers a combination of learning
activities, task-based assignments, practical work experience, and
the ability to practice and developed leadership skills.
Participants will also be partnered with a dedicated mentor/sponsor
who will assist them with navigating the program.
- 12-month program rotating through multiple departments to
ensure a comprehensive understanding of Resort Operations.
- Departments include - Front Office, Housekeeping, Recreation,
Safety & Security, Food & Beverage, and Facilities.
- The curriculum contains Department Focused checklists with
weekly focus areas.
- Opportunity to interact with owners, guests and associates
while building operational expertise. Program Requirements
- Fully availability during weekends and holidays.
- Candidates will need to have earned a bachelor's degree by the
time they begin the program. Preferred degree in Hospitality or
Hotel/Restaurant Management. Business and Hospitality minor will
also be considered.
- Candidates should be recent graduates within the current
semester or up to one-year post graduation.
- Prior hospitality or resort operations experience preferred.
Program LocationsThe Management Development Program is offered at
select locations in the West Region. This are the locations
offering Management Development Program opportunities for Summer:
- Escondido, CA Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Discounts and perks at Hyatt Vacation Ownership brands for
associates, friends, and family.
- Holiday pay! Eligible to receive holiday pay when working
recognized company holiday.
- Competitive Salary and Sign-On Bonus (vary by location) For
California MDP positions the wage is $26.21 an hour. Marriott
Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to
hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Hyatt Vacation Ownership, Escondido , MDP Management Trainee, Executive , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!