Physician Clinic Medical Director Carlsbad CA
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.----More time for your patients and more time for you. It's time to learn more about careers at Concentra.--At Concentra, our physicians spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.--Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America's workforce.
Keywords: Concentra, Escondido , Physician Clinic Medical Director Carlsbad CA, Executive , Escondido, California
here to apply!