Posted on: November 17, 2021
By working at CosmoProf, you would be part of the largest hair
and beauty supplier in the world and we are on a mission to empower
our customers to express themselves through hair - and we need
passionate and talented people to make this happen!!At CosmoProf,
we dedicate ourselves to licensed professionals in the Beauty
Industry and are committed to making our salon professional
customers feel inspired to be their best! We don't just service the
customer - we connect to provide an EPIC experience based on our
four pillars of Education, Product, Inspiration and Community.Are
you a proven leader with a strong drive to succeed? Do you believe
it is important to work hard but also have fun doing it? As a Store
Manager, we want you to bring your leadership, talents, and
experience to a team-oriented and dynamic environment. We believe
that our success is based primarily on the advice and hard work of
our valued team members to bring the Hair and Beauty world to our
professional customers. Our managers are innovators, role models
and coaches who drive results and the development of our team
associates.As a Store Manager, you will lead a team of associates
in a dynamic environment dedicated to servicing customers in the
hair and beauty industry. We believe that our success is based
primarily on the quality and hard work of our valued team members,
dedicated to providing our customers with the product knowledge and
education needed to enhance their own success in the Hair and
Beauty World.Your role as a Store Manager:
- When it comes to the customer experience - it all starts with
you. Your role is to manage talent, inspire your team and make sure
every customer comes away with a great experience. It is up to you
to ensure that each customer receives an unforgettable experience
and a custom-fit solution for their hair and beauty needs.
- You will ensure that your store meets or exceeds sales goals by
overseeing all store operations with an emphasis on maintaining
assigned budget, controlling expenses, growing sales, and managing
- You will protect customers, associates, and store assets by
ensuring that all staff follows safety and security rules and
procedures, as well as Company policies.
- You will make sure your store always looks its
best!Qualifications to be a Store Manager:
- At least 3 years of customer service/retail sales experience
and 1 year of previous sales management experience.
- Previous experience in operational, financial and performance
- Cosmetology license is a plus - but not required.
- Self-starter attitude with a drive to continuously learn,
develop and educate store personnel and customers to enhance
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Passion for all things hair and beauty!Why you'll love working
- The team and customers you would be working with are creative,
fun and passionate about hair and beauty.
- Generous product discount and free sample products.
- You will receive great training and education regarding our
- You will have ample opportunity for career growth within the
- We have a range of different working schedules and hours to
suit everyone's needs.
- You may qualify for one or more of the following - medical,
dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on
the average hours worked.Legal wants you to know:
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, occasionally while on a
ladder, with or without accommodation.
- May be exposed to fumes and odors upon occasion.Working
Conditions/Physical RequirementsThe position requires some physical
exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring
bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar
activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as
shipment or record boxes. The position involves working around
moving parts, carts, or machines, and may occasionally include
exposure to irritant chemicals.
Keywords: Cosmoprof, Escondido , STORE MANAGER-0100N, Executive , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!