Project Application Engineer
Company: Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases is a leading provider of
cryogenic pumps, heat exchangers, process systems, services, and
solutions for the LNG and industrial gases industry. We are a
subsidiary of Nikkiso Company Ltd, a leading industrial
manufacturer headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with over $1.5 B in
annual revenue, 8000 + employees worldwide, and publicly traded on
the Tokyo Stock Exchange.Nikkiso ACD is a subsidiary of Nikkiso
Clean Energy & Industrial Gases and is a leading manufacturer of
cryogenic pumps for the LNG and air separation industries.
- Generate Technical quotations, data sheets, Performance Curves
and Charts to customers seeking performance details for Company's
- Review product specifications to determine technical
requirements, including but not limited to equipment selection,
sizing, costing, research requests for duplicate equipment from
serial number records, and develop current pricing.
- Interact with customers to provide Project timeline and timely
project submittals. Providing accurate information regarding
products, delivery schedule and delays, services, and pricing.
- Provide commercial and technical support to Customers and
Sales/Service centers Representatives in a timely manner.
- Correctly apply applicable industry standards.
- Maintain quotation log and develop follow-up procedure to
determine job status.
- Utilize pump system selection tools to provide quotations and
- Perform work, promote teamwork, and communicate in conjunction
with Company Values and our internal standards (Safety, Quality,
- Customer Follow up upon award of contract; responsible for
summarizing contract, supply list of comments and exceptions and
latest proposal, and work with Contract Administrator to open sales
- Performs other duties as assigned.Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred (BS in Mechanical Engineering a
- Two years in applications or sales engineering, preferably in a
machinery manufacturing environment and with rotating equipment
such as pumps, pumping systems, compressors, expanders, or
- Experience in LNG and industrial gas industry a plus.Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities
- Verbal communication skills speak clearly and persuasively to
convey information effectively; actively listens to understand,
asks questions as appropriate and responds well to questions.
- Written communication skills write clearly, accurately, and
informatively providing detailed documentation, analysis,
specifications, quotes, and recommendations to other regarding
product line performance.
- Analytical skills: identifies complex problems and reviews
related information to develop and evaluate options; considers the
relative costs and benefits of options for optimal performance;
determines how a system should work and how changes in conditions,
operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Organizational skills: Manages and completes multiple tasks on
time and plans, prioritizes, and organizes work to achieve goals
and objectives with excellent follow through and follow up with
responding in a timely manner to customer inquiries and
- Interpersonal skills: Builds constructive and cooperative
working relationships with multiple departments and customers to
effectively achieve goals and objectives.
- Computer skills: High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
software, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook; proficiency in order
entry and customer database software.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work
independently with little supervision.
- Ability to take on responsibilities and challenges, be
self-motivated, persistent, hands-on, and results-oriented with a
strong sense of urgency, excellent attention to detail and the
ability to take initiative and accomplish goals.
- Ability to discuss highly technical details of equipment with
engineering, customers, and contract administration during
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism,
maturity, customer service focus and overall good judgment.
AAP/EEO StatementACD, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases, Escondido , Project Application Engineer, Engineering , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!