Collision Center Administrative Assistant
Company: Mossy Nissan Escondido
Posted on: November 16, 2021
We are seeking a Administrative Assistant with excellent
organizational skills and a winning attitude. This individual's
primary responsibility is to assist the Collision Center Manager in
functions relating to the operation of the Collision Center.
At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset. Our
mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity &
mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success. As a
family owned & operated business we consider each employee and
extension of the Mossy family. We promise to deliver the same award
winning service and value that our community has come to expect
from our dealership through the years.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- LAP (Life Assistance Program)
- Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee Purchase Incentives
- Family Owned & Operated
- Long Term Job Security
- Health & Wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on Products & Services
- Direct Deposit
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the
following; other duties may be assigned.
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external
customers at all times.
- Promoting an understanding of, and strong commitment to client
satisfaction and to the Mossy Team.
- Maintaining accuracy and timely completion of Reports for the
- Close & Process Repair Orders.
- Follow-up on Warranty submissions and claims.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- Ordering, receiving and distributing order shipments.
- Maintaining operation and repair of office equipment &
Maintaining postage meter and postage
- Reconciling and forwarding daily deposits.
- Fielding client complaints and ensure prompt and appropriate
action by General Manager or department head.
- People skills that contribute to effective communication in
managerial responsibilities and in creating a positive working
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
- Follows directions from a supervisor.
- Interacts effectively with co-workers.
- Understands and follows posted work rules and procedures and
all company policies.
- Accepts constructive criticism with motivation towards
improvement in job performance.
- Professional personal appearance & punctual
- Great attitude & high energy personality
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace. Offers
of employment contingent upon successfully passing background
screening (incl. criminal background check, review of motor vehicle
records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified
Keywords: Mossy Nissan Escondido, Escondido , Collision Center Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!