Company: Workind Studio
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Small Interior Design + Photography Studio in Escondido is
seeking a diligent, organized individual for part-time
bookkeeper/office manager position. Duties would include AR/AP
processing with QuickBooks, as well as general administrative and
organizational duties, including vendor correspondence. This
position offers flexible hours/days and will coordinate directly
with the owner of the firm.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Client billing, Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable /
- Perform data entry/management for job costing and project
- Maintain database information and spreadsheet files.
- Support with data entry, filing, copying, emailing, etc.
- Organize and maintain cloud-based file system and archives
- Compile New Hire and other generic company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' of relevant work experience in a Design and/or
- Google Sheets or MS Excel
- Quickbooks Online or similar bookkeeping experience
- Construction software experience preferredJob Types: Part-time,
ContractPay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hourSchedule:
- Monday to FridayWork Location: One location
Keywords: Workind Studio, Escondido , Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!